Saturday, February 23, 2008

Ry's shoulder sugery




Well, it is all over but the cryin'..... we are home and Ry is working on recovering. He is doing really well and sleeping a lot. Sleeping a lot, thanks to the new recliner I purchased in a panic after we got home yesterday! Ryan had not been in the recliner more than a few minutes when he announced there was no way he was going to be sleeping in that chair for next few weeks. So, yes, the 12 year old recliner finally had to be replaced. Of course we kept it and just moved it into our bedroom - Nolan would have a meltdown if his favorite chair went away! Thanks for everything you all have done over the last 24 hours. We are so blessed to have you all as family.

2 comments:

Natasha said...

CUTE BLOG!! Jeff says I am going to have to stay up late to 'keep up' I'm so glad you love it. I think it is sooo much fun! Glad Ryan is starting to recover. Drew told me today at church that he is 'home complaining." Maybe he'll wake up in the middle of the night on painkillers and say, "I've been thinking, I don't wanna be married." hehehe

Scruffy said...

no golf this summer eh? Taker easy...dude shoulders suck. Good to see we are all finally getting blogs up to keep tabs on each other...allisonjacksons.blogspot.com and stufffromscruff.blogspot.com

Trent