Wednesday, September 3, 2008

We are home!!!

Home sweet home. Such words have never been more true. We have our angel Taylor home. My sister-in-law called last night and asked me how it was to have a "miracle child". I thought about that throught the night. Truly, this whole ordeal has been a miracle. Such a testimony builder through and through. Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers. I had two doctors stop me in the ICU and tell me they had never seen a kid with more determination to get better and it shows. They also said they had no explanation how, as serious as she was injured, that she was progressing so fast. We know though, the prayers of hundreds of voices were heard. Taylor still has a long way to go, 3 weeks of no school, then only 2 hours a day for 2 weeks after that. Also, nothing but walking until after Halloween. We had to cancel Disneyland, but we will go later in the year and it gives Tay a goal to work towards. Thanks again for checking on us and praying for Taylor. Prayers are heard and answered in these latter days, the Lord loves us and does his best to help us all in each situation we face.

3 comments:

Jay said...

When Wayne called us to tell us the news and give us the opportunity to give talks in your place, we were so saddened to hear of Taylors unfortunate accident. Elijah was especially effected and did his best not to let any of us see how much it bothered him but Emily and I noticed.
She is getting home so fast and we are all so excited to see her again.
Certainly the Lord answers prayers.
Jay

Shane and Kendra said...

We are so glad to hear that you have Taylor home! She really is a miracle child. We wish her and your family lots of love and know that the Lord will continue to watch over Taylor and bless your family!

Shober Fam said...

I am so happy that Taylor was able to go home! I actually called the hospital the other day, but apparently you weren't there anymore : ) I don't have your home number, otherwise I would have called that. I am so grateful she is doing better. Please tell her that I love her and I'm glad she is home and improving. I love you all!