Monday, April 28, 2008

It's getting late and I am getting nothing done...

Well, I told Ryan I was going to stay up and fold a batch of laundry but here I am plunked down at the computer. So, I might as well post something... What is going through my mind at the moment is how my whole life I have hated journals and now I am most addicted to doing the very thing I have fought against my whole life. Growing up is an odd thing-one day you hate tomatoes, the next you can't get enough of them. One day you hate napping and all that it implies, the next you are counting down the days until your Sunday nap. One day you are thin, the next you are overweight and can't get it off. One day the thought of ever writing in a journal makes you want to pull your hair out, then next you are wondering what you can "blog" about. A big thank-you hug to Natasha for being brave enough to teach an old dog new tricks. T&YW-Mandi

6 comments:

Natasha said...

What do you mean getting nothing done? Hey one of these days I need you to teach me a new trick...like how to texture my walls!

Newtons said...

Love to look at the site and catch up on the thoughts.

Thanks for a great Mothers day and the beautiful gift I love it.

Love, KJN

PATTI BOWLES said...

hey darling--when is the next games? I depend on you to post it. Well, I will just have to call you. Love the pictures that you found. You've had them for a long time.

I had never seen the girls Halloween costumes. DARN CUTE!

Love, Mom

casey-trisha smith family said...

mandi your pictures bring back so many memories of your kids. time goes by to fast. see ya later

Unknown said...

Hey I love the cute slideshow! I can't believe how fast kids grow, its so fun to watch:) It was good to see you guys at Allison's shower.

Unknown said...

Hey I love the cute slideshow! I can't believe how fast kids grow, its so fun to watch:) It was good to see you guys at Allison's shower.