Thursday, April 10, 2008

mother of the year....not me

So, I totally forgot to pick up Drew for school today.....what makes it even worse is that I had to pay for the time she was at daycare while I was being braindead! Drew didn't mind so much though, seems she conveniently forgot to ask the ladies to call and remind me I had forgotten to pick her up for school. When I did finally make it to retrieve her and Nolan, she asked if I could please forget her tomorrow too. You never know, it just might happen.......
We are supposed to be going on this big horse-ride over in Wellington this weekend. I was totally thinking I was going to boycott the ride for personal distaste of cold-temperature and wind related reasons, but whatdoyaknow? The weatherman was correct for once and I think it really is going to warm up and be nice weather for the ride. Sunburn and sore-butt.....here I come!!!

1 comments:

Natasha said...

Sunburn? A little. Sore butt? Um, more than I can describe. Miss you? Tons.